Montclair Air Conditioning Repair
Dealing with air conditioning issues in the middle of summer is nobody’s idea of a good time, especially here in Montclair, NJ, where the summers can get quite hot. Unfortunately, air conditioners do sometimes exhibit issues, although getting yearly maintenance can go a long way to helping prevent them. If you do have a problem with your AC, you’ll want a reputable AC repair service to come inspect your system and to repair it quickly and effectively.
Call 973-762-7400 or request service online for air conditioning repair in Montclair, NJ!
Signs You Need Air Conditioner Repair
The following are a few signs that your AC unit is having issues and is in need of repair:
- Your AC doesn’t turn on – If your AC system doesn’t run at all, then there’s an obvious problem. We will inspect your system thoroughly to determine what that problem is.
- Your air conditioning system doesn’t work effectively – If your air conditioner is cooling your home unevenly or is unable to cool your home to your desired temperatures, then there are a number of possible problems, including issues with the thermostat or with the unit’s compressor.
- Your cooling system has leaks – If your AC unit is leaking water, it’s because there’s something wrong with your drain tube. Either it’s broken or clogged. If the leak is refrigerant, then you have a health hazard on your hands and will need to get an emergency AC repair service in Montclair in as soon as possible.
- Your air conditioner is being noisy – A noisy air conditioning system is not normal. Loud, strange noises are often indicative of potentially serious issues, such as the need to replace the fan belt or to fix a component that is broken or about to break.
- Your AC is producing a burning smell – If you smell burning when you first start your AC up, it could simply be dust or dirt burning off of the coils – especially if you haven’t used your AC system in a while. However, if you continue to smell burning, then there’s a bigger problem – your wire insulation may have burned out.
- Your energy costs are too high – If you notice a sudden jump in your energy costs from one month to the next, then it probably means that there’s a problem with your air conditioner that’s causing it to work less efficiently than usual.
Our team is conveniently located in Maplewood, NJ, just a short drive from any Montclair neighborhood.
Schedule Air Conditioning Repair in Montclair, NJ
If your AC system is having problems, then you should contact us at Woolley Home Solutions as soon as possible in order to schedule an air conditioning repair in Montclair today.
Call 973-762-7400 or request service online for air conditioning repair in Montclair, NJ from Woolley Home Solutions.