Livingston Air Conditioning Repair
As the summer begins to heat things up over here in Livingston, NJ, you’re no doubt going to turn to your air conditioning system to help keep you cool. If anything goes wrong with your AC system, you’ll want to have it looked at and have your air conditioning repaired as soon as possible. Here at Woolley Home Solutions, you can trust our technicians to find the problem and repair your AC unit both quickly and effectively.
Call 973-762-7400 or request service online for air conditioning repair in Livingston, NJ!
Signs You Need Air Conditioner Repair in Livingston, NJ
The following are a few signs that you need to contact us at Woolley Home Solutions to schedule an air conditioner repair service as quickly as possible:
- You hear strange sounds – It’s normal for your cooling system to make some noise. Most central air conditioners units will hum a little as they operate. However, if your AC begins making loud, strange noises, it means that one of its components is most likely broken or about to break and you may need to call for air conditioning repairs in Livingston.
- You see a leak – If you notice that your AC is leaking, then it could be one of two problems. Either the drain tube is clogged or broken, causing water to leak out, or there is a refrigerant leak. Both of these issues will need immediate attention, but keep in mind that a refrigerant leak is also a safety hazard, so it’s important that you don’t ignore it.
- Your home isn’t cooling down properly – If your home won’t cool down even when you have the air conditioner on full blast, or if your home is being cooled unevenly, then there could be a number of issues at fault, one of the most serious being that your compressor has failed or is about to fail.
- Your AC system won’t turn on – If your air conditioning system won’t’ turn on at all, then there’s obviously a serious problem with the AC unit. It will need to be inspected to determine the issue.
- You smell burning – If you haven’t used your AC in a while, the burning odor could just be dust or dirt burning off the coils. However, if the smell is prolonged, it could mean that the wire insulation has burned out.
Why Choose Woolley Home Solutions for AC Repair in Livingston
Woolley Home Solutions is conveniently located in Maplewood. We’ve called Essex County home since we first opened our doors way back in 1924. Servicing the entire Essex, Somerset, Morris, and Union County area, our Livingston HVAC contractors have earned a reputation for providing top notch service at a family-friendly price. It’s one reason why so many Livingston owners call Woolley Home Solutions for all of their AC repair needs!
Schedule Your Air Conditioning Repair Service in Livingston, NJ
If your air conditioner is having trouble of any kind, then you should have our Livingston AC technicians look at it. Even the smallest issues can be indicative of growing problems that could end up being costly if you don’t address them immediately.
Call 973-762-7400 or request service online for air conditioning repair service in Livingston, NJ from Woolley Home Solutions!