Is the thermostat properly set? No matter what else may be the trouble, your burner will not restart unless the thermostat is set several degrees higher than the thermometer on its face.
If you have a clock thermostat make sure the time is set right and it is not on the night time
setting when it should be on the day setting. If the clock is not moving in the center the battery
could be dead.
The blue is the night and the red is the day. If the clock doesn’t work you can put the two
together and use it as a regular thermostat.
Are the control switches on? There may be two switches controlling your burner. One
usually near the basement stairway or utility room door.
Is there oil in the tank? Especially if you do not have automatic fuel delivery, or have been
keeping the house warmer than usual without telling your fuel dealer, check the fuel tank gauge.
A blown fuse? The fuse box for the burner is usually near the electric meter. Replace any
blown fuses or just reset the breaker.
How about the water level? If yours is a steam boiler with a low water cut-off, make sure
the water in the boiler gauge is over the water line.
If you checked everything and still have a problem. CALL WOOLLEY AT 973-762-7400
" The biodiesel is available to anyone with a diesel vehicle. I have used it (when possible) in my VW. It is B5...so 5% of the fuel is bio-derived and the other 95% is petro. Higher ratios of bio to...
Michael (South Orange, NJ)
READ MORE FROM SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
REVIEW BUZZ COMBINES REVIEWS FROM SUPER PAGES, GOOGLE MY BUSINESS AND MANY OTHER REVIEW OUTLETS.
Call today for service
973-762-7400Woolley Home Solutions 12 Burnett Ave. Maplewood, NJ 07040contact us